Ben Porat Yosef Evil Eye Protection Hebrew Ring
This stunning gold statement ring offers its wearer protection from the evil eye.
Engraved with one of the most powerful verses for protection, "Ben Porat Yosef Aley Ayin," this unisex piece references Jacob's blessing to Joseph:
The Talmud talks about Joseph's goodness in several references, associating the words "Ben Porat Yosef Alei ayin" and "Ayin Ra'a" (evil eye), against which Joseph is protected.
Yaakov Avinu blessed Joseph his son, and indeed Joseph's success was much greater than his brother's.
This ring also features one of the seventy-two names of God,א.ל.ד, making this a meaningful and powerful piece to give as a gift to yourself or a loved one.
* On the backside, you can personalize it with 30 characters
✦ Metal type: gold plating. Nickle free.
✦ Ring size: Approx. 1.12" x 0.3" (30 mm x 7.5 mm)
✦ The ring fits sizes 7.5 US - 8 US.
Each of my pieces comes packaged in a decorative box with a gift bag.
In the box, I include a card that explains the meaning of what engraved or embossed on the piece.
Shipments from Israel to all over the world
Women's Jewelry, Kabbalah Jewelry, Judaica Jewelry, Protection Against Evil Eye, SALE,
Type of gems
- "Ben Porat Yosef Aley-Ayin" Genesis 49:22
- From Jacob's blessing to Joseph: The Talmud talks about Joseph's goodness in several references, associating between the words "Ben Porat Yosef Aley Ayin" and "Ayin Ra'a" (evil eye), against which Joseph is protected.
- Alef-Lamed-Dalet - from the 72 names of G-d - protection from the evil eye.
- In the Kabbalah or Jewish mysticism, the names of the Divinity appear in 72 different three-letter combinations.
- According to the Kabbalah, these letters hold the key to the channels of powerful energy in the universe. Each combination of letters has its own unique qualities, representing a connection to a specific positive energy.
- The clandestine experts who studied the Book of Zohar say that anyone can connect to those same cosmic energy channels and control their virtues by glancing at the letters. Kabbalah teaches that each person carries divinity within, and when we connect to our inner powers, we can work miracles. These letters are implements to be used towards that endeavor.