Inscribed with lyrics from Israeli singer Idan Raichel’s song "Before It Ends,” this delicate gold-filled bracelet is a reminder to live life to the fullest and enjoy every moment.
Wear this subtle piece every day and soak up the inspiration it offers.
The engraving (in Hebrew) reads:
"Get up every morning, Go out into the world, Try everything before it all ends."
*On the backside of the bracelet, you can customize up to 20 characters at no cost*
✦ Gold-filled does not turn black or wear off.
✧ Unlike, Gold plating, The layer of gold will not be affected by contact with water because the gold in gold filled is mechanically bonded to the base metal.
✦ Bar sizes: approx. 1.82" x 0.2" (50mm x 7mm).
Each piece arrives packaged in a decorative box with a gift bag.
In the box, I include a card that tells you the Idan Raichel song and album that the verses come from.
Women's Jewelry, Personalized engraving, Idan Raichel songs, Judaica Jewelry, SALE,
Type of gems
- "Before it all ends" - "At the Edge of the beginning"
- Be not afraid to fall in love
- That the heart will break
- Be not afraid to lose along the way
- To get up every morning
- And to go out into the world
- And to try everything before it all ends
- To search from whence we came
- And in the end always to return to the beginning
- To find yet more beauty in everything
- And to dance until overcome by exhaustion
- Or love
- Of all the moments in time
- To find one to hold onto
- To say that we have arrived
- Always to remember to stop for a moment
- To give thanks for what we have, and from whence we came
- To hug her at night
- When she falls asleep
- Then the whole world calms down
- To breathe her in deeply
- To know that always
- I will be there for her