This sterling silver ring is a meaningful piece great for both everyday wear and special occasions.
It features an engraving of the Woman of Valor (Eshet Chayil) psalm of praise for the ideal woman.
The husband sings this psalm to his wife on Sabbath Eve, Queen Sabbath, in tribute and love. The psalm is acrostic – every first letter in verse creates the entire Hebrew alphabet from the letter 'Aleph' to 'Tav.'
Ripe with the romantic sentiment, this makes a great gift for a special anniversary.
*On the inside of the ring, you can customize up to 30 characters at no cost*
✦ Metal Type: 925 Sterling Silver
✦ Bottom ring width: Approx. 0.3" (7.6 mm)
✦ Upper ring width: Approx. 0.45" (11.6 mm)
Each of my pieces comes packaged in a decorative box with a gift bag.
In the box, I include a card that explains the meaning of what is engraved or embossed on the piece.
Women's Jewelry, Personalized engraving, Eshet Chayil Collection, Judaica Jewelry, Love Jewelry,
925 Sterling ,
Type of gems
- Eshet Chayil (A Woman of Valor) is a psalm of praise for the ideal woman.
- The psalm concludes the Book of Proverbs, written by King Solomon.
- The husband sings this psalm to his wife on Sabbath Eve, Queen Sabbath, in tribute and love.
- Every word in the psalm expresses respect, appreciation, and love towards the wife held dear.
- The psalm is written as an acrostic – every first letter in verse, when read in succession, creates the entire Hebrew alphabet from the letter ‘Aleph’ to ‘Taf.’
- The psalm is sung as the perfect love song from A to Z.
- According to the Kabbalah, the Hebrew letters of the holy language code from higher worlds.
- It is a powerful psalm, through which the frequency of the song, sung on Friday night (Sabbath Eve), raises high the frequency of the soul.