This stunning silver delicate ring offers its wearer the energy of positivity.
It features one of the Kabbalah names of God כהת that connects to defusing negative energy and stress.
Kabbalah teaches that each person carries divinity within, and when we connect to our inner powers, we can work miracles with these letters.
The spiritual field surrounding us is constantly being charged with negative energy from all the pressure that surrounds us, and this energy interferes with and harms our existence.
- Metal type: 925 sterling silver
- The underside of the ring is about 0.15" (4mm) wide, and the top is approximately 0.59" (15mm).
- The ring can be easily adjusted.
Each of my pieces comes packaged in a decorative box with a gift bag.
In the box, I include a card that explains the meaning of what is engraved or embossed on the piece.
Kabbalah Jewelry, Women's Jewelry, Bar Mitzvah Gifts,
925 Sterling ,
Type of gems
- 72 names of God
- In the Kabbalah or Jewish mysticism, the names of the Divinity appear in seventy-two different three-letter combinations.
- According to the Kabbalah, these letters hold the key to the channels of powerful energy in the universe. Each combination of letters has its unique qualities, representing a connection to a specific positive energy.
- The clandestine experts who studied the Book of Zohar say that anyone can connect to those same.
- Cosmic energy channels and control their virtues by glancing at the letters.
- Kabbalah teaches that each person carries Divinity within, and when we connect to our inner powers, we can work miracles.
- These letters are implements to be used towards that endeavor.