This gold spiral statement ring is an impressive and meaningful piece great for both everyday wear and special occasions.
It features a Hebrew engraving of the 72 Kabbalah names of God, which is meant to promote positive energy.
In the Kabbalah, the names of the Divinity appear in seventy-two different three-letter combinations.
Each combination of letters has its unique qualities.
Wear this subtle, powerful piece every day and soak up the inspiration it offers.
✦ Metal Type: Gold-filled. It does not turn black or wear off.
✦ Upper and bottom measurements 0.7" x 0.21" (18 mm x 5 mm).
🎁 Each of my pieces comes packaged in a decorative box with a gift bag.
In the box, I include a card that explains the meaning of what is engraved on the jewelry.
Kabbalah Jewelry, Women's Jewelry, Judaica Jewelry,
Type of gems
- 72 names of G-d
- In the Kabbalah or Jewish mysticism, the names of the Divinity appear in 72 different three-letter combinations.
- According to the Kabbalah, these letters hold the key to the channels of powerful energy in the universe.
- Each combination of letters has its own unique qualities, representing a connection to a specific positive energy.
- The clandestine experts who studied the Book of Zohar say that anyone can connect to those same cosmic energy channels and control their virtues by glancing at the letters.
- Kabbalah teaches that each person carries divinity within, and when we connect to our inner powers, we can work miracles.
- These letters are implements to be used towards that endeavor.