Large and powerful, this Hebrew engraved ring features one of the Kabbalah names of God for protection אלד.
This statement piece makes an excellent gift as it brings protection and perseverance for the wearer.
Meaningful and divine, this piece is the perfect accessory to bring a bit of protection from the evil eye to your everyday.
In the Kabbalah, the Divinity names appear in seventy-two different three-letter combinations.
Each combination of letters has its unique qualities, representing a connection to a specific positive energy.
✦ Metal type: Gold-filled. It does not turn black or wear off.
✦ The underside of the ring is approx. 0.09" (2mm) wide, and the top is approx. 0.7" (18mm).
✦ The ring can be easily adjusted.
Each piece arrives
packaged in a decorative box and card explaining the origin of the engravement
on your jewelry piece(s).
Women's Jewelry, Kabbalah Jewelry, SALE,
Type of gems
- 72 names of God
- In the Kabbalah or Jewish mysticism, the Divinity names appear in seventy-two different three-letter combinations.
- According to the Kabbalah, these letters hold the key to the channels of powerful energy in the universe.
- Each combination of letters has its unique qualities, representing a connection to a specific positive energy.
- The clandestine experts who studied the Book of Zohar say that anyone can connect to those same cosmic energy channels and control their virtues by scanning the letters.
- Kabbalah teaches that each person carries divinity within, and when we connect to our inner powers, we can work miracles. These letters are implements to be used towards that endeavor.