Healing Kabbalah Names of God Hebrew Ring
This stunning wrap ring features a traditional Hebrew prayer that is meant to promote healing in the wearer.
A lovely and meaningful modern piece of Judaica, this ring makes for a heartfelt and spiritual get-well gift.
Whenever I create a piece of jewelry with healing words, the inscription is always on the inside of the piece so that the wearer alone can feel its power and know its meaning. I understand the need to be discrete in difficult times.
The inscription on the outside of this piece is "Heal me, and I shall heal" alongside one of the Kabbalah names of G-d for healing in Hebrew.
The inscription on the inside reads:
"Heal us, Hashem – then we will be healed; save us – then we will be saved, for You are our praise. Bring complete recovery for all our ailments, for You are G-d, King, the faithful and compassionate Healer. Blessed are You, Hashem, Who heals the sick of His people Israel."
✦ On the inner side of the ring, you may choose up to 15 characters of your choice with no additional cost.
✦ Materials: The ring is gold-filled. The layer of gold will not be affected by contact with water.
✦ Top Ring Width Approx 0.45" ( 11.6 mm).
✦ Bottom Ring Width Approx. 0.3" (7.6 mm).
🎁 Each of my pieces comes packaged in a decorative box with a gift bag.
In the box, I include a card, which explains the meaning of what is engraved or embossed on the piece.
Shipments from Israel to all over the world
Women's Jewelry, Kabbalah Jewelry, Judaica Jewelry, Healing,
Type of gems
- 72 names of G-d
- In the Kabbalah or Jewish mysticism, the names of the Divinity appear in72 different three-letter combinations.
- According to the Kabbalah, these letters hold the key to the channels of powerful energy in the universe.
- Each combination of letters has its own unique qualities, representing a connection to a specific positive energy.
- The clandestine experts who studied the Book of Zohar say that anyone can connect to those same cosmic energy channels and control their virtues by scanning the letters. Kabbalah teaches that each person carries divinity within, and when we connect to our inner powers, we can work miracles. These letters are implements to be used towards that endeavor.
- Mem-hey-shin - Healing
- A special prayer in Judaism for health and healing that we say three times a day in the Shmona Esrei prayer.
- "Heal us, Hashem, and we shall be healed, save us, and we shall be saved, for You are our glory, and send a complete cure for all of our ills, for You are our Lord King faithful and merciful physician. Blessed are you, Hashem, physician of His people Israel's afflicted".