Israeli healing ring to compliment your Kabbalah jewelry collection. When designing this ring I decided to make the top, the visible part, decorative, and the inside holds the prayer thus keeping it discreet, something special for the wearer to share with himself or herself alone.
On the outside I have embossed "מ.ה.ש רפאני וארפא" - Heal me and I shall be healed " in a decorative graphic design.
מ.ה.ש is one of the seventy-two names of G-d which helps us to heal ourselves.
According to Kabbalah healing does not only apply to illness, it can also apply to work, relationships, and more.
"Heal me and I shall be healed" is part of a prayer for asks for healing.
On the inside, I have engraved a special prayer for health from Shmona Esrei prayer
The ring is 14k gold filled. The layer of gold will not be affected by contact with water.
Ring size: Approx. 0.3" x 0.45" (7.6mm x 11.6mm)
Each of my pieces comes packaged in a decorative box with a gift bag.
In the box, I include a card which explains the meaning of what is engraved or embossed on the piece.
Women's Jewelry, Kabbalah Jewelry, Judaica Jewelry, Healing,
Type of gems
- 72 names of G-d
- In the Kabbalah, or Jewish mysticism, the names of the Divinity appear in 72 different three-letter combinations.
- According to the Kabbalah, these letters hold the key to the channels of powerful energy in the universe.
- Each combination of letters has its own unique qualities, representing a connection to a specific positive energy.
- The clandestine experts who studied the Book of Zohar say that anyone can connect to those same cosmic energy channels and control their virtues by scanning the letters. Kabbalah teaches that each person carries divinity within, and when we connect to our inner powers, we can work miracles. These letters are implements to be used towards that endeavor.
- Mem-hey-shin - Healing
- A special prayer in Judaism for health and healing that we say three times a day in the Shmona Esrei prayer.
- "Heal us, Hashem, and we shall be healed, save us and we shall be saved, for You are our glory, and send a complete cure for all of our ills, for You are our Lord King faithful and merciful physician. Blessed are you, Hashem, physician of His people Israel's afflicted".