This gold-filled multiband statement ring is an impressive and meaningful piece great for everyday wear and special occasions.
It features an engraving of the Woman of Valor (Eshet Chayil) psalm of praise for the ideal woman.
The husband sings this psalm to his wife on Sabbath Eve, Queen Sabbath, in tribute and love. The psalm is an acrostic – every first letter in verse creates the entire Hebrew alphabet, from the letter 'Aleph' to 'Tav.'
Rich with a romantic sentiment, this makes a great gift for a special anniversary.
* Inside the ring, you can customize up to 30 characters.
✦ Metal type: Gold-filled. It does not turn black or wear off.
✦The top of the ring is wider than the bottom part.
✦Bottom ring width: Approx. 0.44" (13 mm).
✦Upper ring width: Approx. 0.65" (16 mm).
Each of my pieces comes packaged in a decorative box with a gift bag.
In the box, I include a card that explains the meaning of what is engraved or embossed on the piece.
Women's Jewelry, Personalized engraving, Eshet Chayil Collection, Judaica Jewelry, Love Jewelry,
Type of gems
- Eshet Chayil (A Woman of Valor) is a psalm of praise for
the ideal woman.
- The psalm concludes the Book
of Proverbs, written by King Solomon.
- The husband sings this psalm
to his wife on Sabbath Eve, Queen Sabbath, in tribute and love.
- Every word in the psalm
expresses respect, appreciation, and love toward the wife held dear.
- The psalm is written as an
acrostic – every first letter in verse, when read in succession, creates the
entire Hebrew alphabet from the letter ‘Aleph’ to ‘Ta.’.
- The psalm is sung as a perfect love song from A to Z.
- According to the Kabbalah,
the Hebrew letters of the Holy language are codes from higher worlds.
- It is a powerful psalm through which the frequency of the song, sung on Friday night (Sabbath Eve),
raises high the frequency of the soul.