This unique meaningful statement ring features an engraving of Idan Raichel from his song "Before It All Ends."
The lyrics read:
"Of all the moments in time, to find one to hold onto, to say that we have arrived.
Always remember to stop for a moment, to give thanks for what we have, and from whence we came."
In this crazy journey of life, it is important to stop for a moment, and perhaps a glance at the ring will remind us of beautiful moments.
✦ Metal Type: Gold filled. The layer of gold will not be affected by contact with water.
✦ The ring is open, and therefore it can be adjusted as needed.
✦ The lower part of the ring is approx. 0.2" (5 mm) wide, so it is very comfortable to wear, and the top is approx. 0.75" (19 mm).
Each piece arrives packaged in a decorative box and card explaining the origin of the engravement on your jewelry piece(s).
Women's Jewelry, Idan Raichel songs, Judaica Jewelry, SALE,
Type of gems
- "Before It All Ends" - "At the Edge of the Begining"
- Be not afraid to fall in love
- That the heart will break
- Be not afraid to lose along the way
- To get up every morning
- And to go out into the world
- And to try everything before it all ends
- To search from whence we came
- And in the end always to return to the beginning
- To find yet more beauty in everything
- And to dance until overcome by exhaustion
- Or love
- Of all the moments in time
- To find one to hold onto
- To say that we have arrived
- Always to remember to stop for a moment
- To give thanks for what we have, and from whence we came
- To hug her at night
- When she falls asleep
- Then the whole world calms down
- To breathe her in deeply
- To know that always
- I will be there for her