This captivating unique statement ring features an embossment in Hebrew of the acronyms of the Jewish prayer Ana Bekoach.
Kabbalah teaches that the prayer "Ana Bekoach," and especially the combination of the letters of its acronyms, is a powerful tool for spiritual communication.
According to Kabbalists, the use of this prayer will help us overcome the negative awareness that distracts us from the real purpose of our lives.
On the inner part of the ring, you can choose your preferred inscription of up to 30 characters with no added cost.
✦ Metal type: Gold-filled. It does not turn black or wear off.
✦ Top ring width size: Approx. 1.12" x (28 mm).
✦ Bottom ring width size: Approx. 0.29" x (7.3 mm).
✦ The ring can be easily adjusted.
✦ It fits sizes 5 US - 9.25 US (Larger sizes will create more space between sides).
Each piece arrives packaged in a decorative box with a gift bag.
In the box, I include a card explaining the origin of the engraving on your jewelry piece(s).
Kabbalah Jewelry, Women's Jewelry, Judaica Jewelry, Protection and Success,
Type of gems
- Ana becoach
- The most powerful Kabbalistic prayer that has existed for about 2000 years.
- אבג יתצ Ana bekoach, g'dulat yemincha,tatir tz'rura
- Helps us create a better reality through awareness by seeing the potential in every situation that crosses our path.
- קרע שטן Kabel rinat amcha sagveinu, tahareinu nora
- Helps us overcome ego and succeed in connecting to the voice of the soul.
- נגד יכש Na gibor dorshei yichudcha, k'vavat shamrem
- Helps us connect with the force of plenty and inspires the force of giving.
- בטר צנג Barchem taharem, rachamei tzidkatcha Tamid gamlem
- Will power and perseverance. Helps us start and end processes successfully.
- חקב טנע Chasin kadosh berov tuvcha, Nahel adatecha
- Helps us see the greater picture and understand that everything happens to us for a reason.
- יגל פזק Yachid ge'eh le'amcha p'neh, zochrei k'dushatecha
- Helps us transcend above our nature and connect with the force of angels. Awakens an awareness of global change to give more of oneself to another.
- שקו צית Shavateinu kabel ushma tza'akateinu, yode'a ta'alumot
- Renewal and growth.