This captivating sterling silver scroll pendant features a beautiful Hebrew engraving of the Jewish Psalm Woman of Valor (Eshet Chayil.)
The large, impactful pendant looks lovely worn at any length, with an adjustable chain allowing for options for all necklines.
The psalm is a romantic verse from Husband to wife on Sabbath eve, making this piece a meaningful anniversary or wedding gift.
The psalm is also fittingly an acrostic – every first letter in verse creates the entire Hebrew alphabet from the letter 'Aleph' to 'Tav,' representing a continuity of love.
On the backside of the pendant, you can add up to 10 characters for no additional fee.
✦ Metal Type: 925 Sterling Silver.
✦ Pendant size: Approx. 1.4" x 0.4" (36 mm x 10 mm).
✦ The chain is adjustable up to 27" (70 cm).
Each of my pieces comes packaged in a decorative box with a gift bag.
In the box, I include a card that explains the meaning of what is engraved or embossed on the piece.
Women's Jewelry, Eshet Chayil Collection, Judaica Jewelry, Love Jewelry,
925 Sterling ,
Type of gems
- Eshet Chayil (A Woman of Valor) is a psalm of praise for the ideal woman.
- The psalm concludes the Book of Proverbs, written by King Solomon.
- The husband sings this psalm to his wife on Sabbath Eve, Queen Sabbath, in tribute and love.
- Every word in the psalm expresses respect, appreciation, and love towards the wife held dear.
- The psalm is written as an acrostic – every first letter in verse, when read in succession, creates the entire Hebrew
- alphabet from the letter ‘Aleph’ to ‘Tav.’
- The psalm is sung as the perfect love song from A to Z.
- According to the Kabbalah, the Hebrew letters of the holy language are code from higher worlds.
- It is a powerful psalm through which the frequency of the song, sung on Friday night (Sabbath Eve), raises high
- the frequency of the soul.