Hebrew Delicate Ring for Protection from the Evil Eye
925 Sterling ,
Delicate yet powerful, this Hebrew engraved ring features one of the Kabbalah names of God for protection.
This dainty piece makes an excellent Bat Mitzvah gift as it brings protection and perseverance to the wearer.
Dainty and divine, this piece is the perfect accessory to bring a bit of protection from the evil eye to your everyday.
In the Kabbalah, the names of the Divinity appear in seventy-two different three-letter combinations.
Each combination of letters has unique qualities, representing a connection to a specific positive energy.
- Metal type: 925 sterling silver
- The underside of the ring is about 0.15" (4mm) wide, and the top is about 0.59" (15mm).
- The ring can be easily adjusted.
Each of my pieces comes packaged in a decorative box with a gift bag.
In the box, I include a card that explains the meaning of what is engraved or embossed on the piece.
Shipments from Israel to all over the world
Women's Jewelry, Kabbalah Jewelry, Protection Against Evil Eye, Bar Mitzvah Gifts,
925 Sterling ,
Type of gems
- 72 names of G-d
- In the Kabbalah, or Jewish mysticism, the names of the Divinity appear in seventy-two different three-letter combinations.
- According to the Kabbalah, these letters hold the key to the channels of powerful energy in the universe. Each combination of letters has its own unique qualities, representing a connection to a specific positive energy.
- The clandestine experts who studied the Book of Zohar say that anyone can connect to those same cosmic energy channels and control their virtues by glancing at the letters. Kabbalah teaches that each person carries divinity within, and when we connect to our inner powers, we can work miracles. These letters are implements to be used towards that endeavor.