This men’s sterling silver pendant is a talisman for protection and prosperity.
Featuring a Hebrew engraving from the Kabbalah, this piece makes for a stylish and meaningful Bar Mitzvah or Hanukkah gift.
The message reads:
"Bestow upon me abundant blessings and success."
"And whatsoever he doeth shall prosper" (Psalms 1:3).
סאל - From the Kabbalah. One of the names of God for prosperity.
In the Kabbalah, the names of the Divinity appear in seventy-two different three-letter combinations. Each combination of letters has its unique qualities, representing a connection to a specific positive energy.
✦ Metal Type: 925 Sterling Silver
✦ Bar size: 1.2" x 0.4" (30 mm x 10 mm).
✦ The chain is adjustable between 17.7"- 21.6" (45 cm - 55 cm).
🎁 Each piece arrives packaged in a decorative box with a gift bag.
In the box, I include a card that explains the meaning of engraving or embossing.
Men's Jewelry, Kabbalah Jewelry, Judaica Jewelry, Bar Mitzvah Gifts,
925 Sterling ,
Type of gems
- 72 names of G-d
- In the Kabbalah or Jewish mysticism, the names of the Divinity appear in 72 different three-letter combinations.
- According to the Kabbalah, these letters hold the key to the channels of powerful energy in the universe.
- Each combination of letters has its own unique qualities, representing a connection to a specific positive energy.
- The clandestine experts who studied the Book of Zohar say that anyone can connect to those same cosmic energy channels and control their virtues by scanning the letters.
- Kabbalah teaches that each person carries divinity within, and when we connect to our inner powers, we can work miracles. These letters are implements to be used towards that endeavor.