Delicate yet powerful, this Hebrew engraved ring features one of the Kabbalah names of God for happiness.
In the Kabbalah, the names of the Divinity appear in seventy-two different three-letter combinations.
Each combination of letters has its unique qualities, representing a connection to a specific positive energy.
This name speaks of happiness over time and not momentary happiness.
Through this name, we ask for what our soul needs and not what our ego desires.
There is an old saying: "Be careful what you wish for."
Giving thanks for what we have, is the essence of happiness. Deeply appreciating everything that life has to offer.
Dainty and divine, this piece is the perfect accessory to guide us to true happiness in life.
✦ Metal type: Gold-filled. It does not turn black or wear off.
✦ The underside of the ring is about 0.15" (4mm) wide, and the top is approximately 0.59" (15mm).
✦ The ring can be easily adjusted.
✦ The ring fits sizes 4US - 6US. A bigger size will leave the ring wide open in the middle (see video).
Each of my pieces comes packaged in a decorative box with a gift bag.
In the box, I include a card that explains the meaning of what is engraved or embossed on the piece.
Kabbalah Jewelry, Women's Jewelry, Bar Mitzvah Gifts,
Type of gems
- 72 names of God
- In the Kabbalah or Jewish mysticism, the names of the Divinity appear in seventy-two different three-letter combinations.
- According to the Kabbalah, these letters hold the key to the channels of powerful energy in the universe. Each combination of letters has its unique qualities, representing a connection to a specific positive energy.
- The clandestine experts who studied the Book of Zohar say that anyone can connect to those same.
- Cosmic energy channels and control their virtues by glancing at the letters.
- Kabbalah teaches that each person carries Divinity within, and when we connect to our inner powers, we can work miracles.
- These letters are implements to be used towards that endeavor.