A unique necklace. A talisman for prosperity and protection. It fits men or teenagers.
The engraving is in Hebrew letters.
"Bestow upon me abundant blessings and success."
"And whatsoever he doeth shall prosper" (Psalms 1:3).
סאל - From the Kabbalah. One of the names of God for prosperity.
In the Kabbalah, the names of the Divinity appear in seventy-two different three-letter combinations.
Each combination of letters has its unique qualities, representing a connection to a specific positive energy.
This necklace can also be a lovely Bar Mitzvah Gift.
You can choose a preferred inscription of up to 10 characters at the back of the pendant with no added cost.
If you wish so please enter your preferred text in notes at checkout.
925 Sterling Silver
Bar size: 1.2" x 0.4" (30 mm x 10 mm).
The chain is adjustable between 17.7"- 21.6" (45 cm - 55 cm).
Each piece arrives packaged in a decorative box with a gift bag.
In the box, I include a card that explains the meaning of the engraving or embossing.
♥ You can always contact
me via WhatsApp 972-523776353
Men's Jewelry, Judaica Jewelry, Jewish Jewelry, Kabbalah Jewelry, Bar Mitzvah Gifts, Empowerment,
925 Sterling Silver,
Type of gems
- 72 names of G-d
- In the Kabbalah, or Jewish mysticism, the names of the Divinity appear in 72 different three-letter combinations.
- According to the Kabbalah, these letters hold the key to the channels of powerful energy in the universe.
- Each combination of letters has its own unique qualities, representing a connection to a specific positive energy.
- The clandestine experts who studied the Book of Zohar say that anyone can connect to those same cosmic energy channels and control their virtues by scanning the letters.
- Kabbalah teaches that each person carries divinity within, and when we connect to our inner powers, we can work miracles. These letters are implements to be used towards that endeavor.