A dainty ring for prosperity.
This ring can also be a midi or pinky ring.
On this ring, I have engraved the combination ס.א.ל from the 72 names of G-d which connects to the energy of prosperity.
In the Kabbalah, or Jewish mysticism, the names of the Divinity appear in seventy-two different three-letter combinations.
The clandestine experts who studied the Book of Zohar say that anyone can connect to those same cosmic energy channels and control their virtues by glancing at the letters.
The letters draw good fortune from the light, through your soul.
14K gold-filled does not turn black or wear off.
Unlike, Gold plating, The layer of gold will not be affected by contact with water, because the gold in gold filled is mechanically bonded to the base metal.
The underside of the ring is about 0.15" (4 mm) wide and the top is about 0.59" (15 mm).
The ring can be easily adjusted.
The ring fits sizes 4 US - 6 US
Each of my pieces comes packaged in a decorative box with a gift bag.
Included in the box is a card that explains the meaning of what is engraved or embossed on the piece.
Judaica and Kabbalah, Women's Jewelry, Judaica Jewelry, Jewish Jewelry, Hamsa, NEW,
Type of gems
- 72 names of God
- In the Kabbalah, or Jewish mysticism, the names of the Divinity appear in seventy-two different three-letter combinations.
- According to the Kabbalah, these letters hold the key to the channels of powerful energy in the universe. Each combination of letters has its own unique qualities, representing a connection to a specific positive energy.
- The clandestine experts who studied the Book of the Zohar, say that anyone can connect to those same
- cosmic energy channels and control their virtues by glancing at the letters.
- Kabbalah teaches that each person carries divinity within, and when we connect to our inner powers, we can work miracles.
- These letters are implements to be used towards that endeavor.