Gold-filled earrings for everyday wear.
The outer edge of these earrings engraved with the Jewish verse "Ben Porat Yosef" and one of the names of God in Hebrew.
Both of them being strong talisman for protection from the evil eye.
On the backside, the engraving is a verse from Psalm which is known to aid in protection and success (psalms 90,17)
These earrings are very lightweight, which makes them very comfortable and easy to wear.
They are attractive, yet simple so that you can comfortably wear them for day or evening.
Gold-filled. It does not turn black or wear off.
Unlike, Gold plating, The layer of gold will not be affected by contact with water, because the gold in gold filled is mechanically bonded to the base metal.
Earrings size: Approx. 1.1" x 0.38" (28 mm x 9.8 mm)
Each of my pieces comes packaged in a decorative box with a gift bag.
In the box, I include a card that explains the meaning of what engraved or embossed on the piece.
Women's Jewelry, Judaica Jewelry, Jewish Jewelry, Judaica and Kabbalah, Gold Filled jewelry,
Type of gems
- "Ben Porat Yosef Aley-Ayin" Genesis 49:22.
- From Jacob's blessing to Joseph: The Talmud talks about Joseph's goodness in several references, associating between the words "Ben porat Yosef aley ayin" and "Ayin Ra'a" (evil eye), against which Joseph is protected.
- Alef-Lamed-Dalet - from the 72 names of G-d - gives protection from the evil eye.
- In the Kabbalah, or Jewish mysticism, the names of the Divinity appear in 72 different three-letter combinations.
- According to the Kabbalah, these letters hold the key to the channels of powerful energy in the universe. Each combination of letters has its own unique qualities, representing a connection to a specific positive energy.
- The clandestine experts who studied the Book of Zohar say that anyone can connect to those same cosmic energy channels and control their virtues by glancing at the letters. Kabbalah teaches that each person carries divinity within, and when we connect to our inner powers, we can work miracles. These letters are implements to be used towards that endeavor.
- ויהי, נעם ה' אלוהינו עלינו. ומעשה ידינו כוננה עלינו; ומעשה ידינו, כוננהו" תהלים צ,יז"
- "Vihi no'am Ado-nai Elohenou alenou, ouma'asse' yadenou konena alenou, ouma'asse yade'nou konenehou." Psalm 90:17.