Jewish Verses Hebrew Engraving Earrings for Protection Against the Evil Eye
- These contemporary rigid drop earrings offer their wearer protection from the evil eye.
- Engraved with one of the most powerful verses for protection, "Ben Porat Yosef Aley Ayin," these earrings references Jacob's blessing to Joseph:
- The Talmud talks about Joseph's goodness in several references, associating the words "Ben Porat Yosef Alei ayin" and "Ayin Ra'a" (evil eye), against which Joseph is protected.
- Yaakov Avinu blessed Joseph, his son, and indeed Joseph's success was much greater than his brother's.
- Engraved along the frame of the plate is also one of the seventy-two names of God, א.ל.ד, making this a meaningful and powerful piece to give as a gift to yourself or a loved one.
- Lightweight and perfect for everyday glamor, you can wear your protection religious verses while on the go.
- * On the backside, you can add up to 20 characters of your choice.
- ✦ Earrings size: Approx. 1.1" x 0.38" (28 mm x 9.8 mm)
- Each of my pieces comes packaged in a decorative box with a gift bag.
- In the box, I include a card that explains the meaning of what is engraved or embossed on the piece.
Shipments from Israel to all over the world
Women's Jewelry, Personalized engraving, Kabbalah Jewelry, Judaica Jewelry, Protection Against Evil Eye,
Type of gems
- "Ben Porat Yosef Aley-Ayin" Genesis 49:22.
- From Jacob's blessing to Joseph: The Talmud talks about Joseph's goodness in several references, associating between the words "Ben porat Yosef aley ayin" and "Ayin Ra'a" (evil eye), against which Joseph is protected.
- Alef-Lamed-Dalet - from the 72 names of G-d - gives protection from the evil eye.
- In the Kabbalah or Jewish mysticism, the names of the Divinity appear in 72 different three-letter combinations.
- According to the Kabbalah, these letters hold the key to the channels of powerful energy in the universe. Each combination of letters has its own unique qualities, representing a connection to a specific positive energy.
- The clandestine experts who studied the Book of Zohar say that anyone can connect to those same cosmic energy channels and control their virtues by glancing at the letters. Kabbalah teaches that each person carries divinity within, and when we connect to our inner powers, we can work miracles. These letters are implements to be used towards that endeavor.
- ויהי, נעם ה' אלוהינו עלינו. ומעשה ידינו כוננה עלינו; ומעשה ידינו, כוננהו" תהלים צ,יז"
In the name of God, we shall succeed
May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; Establish the work of our hands for us; yes, establish the work of our hands. Psalm 90:17.