Sterling Silver ring. The Hebrew engraving is of the Jewish prayer "Ana Bekoach" in Hebrew.
Kabbalah teaches that the prayer "Ana Bekoach" and especially the combination of the letters of its acronyms, is an excellent tool for spiritual communication.
According to Kabbalists, the use of this prayer will help us overcome the negative thoughts that distract us from the real purpose of our lives.
An empowering gift. For men and women.
If you wish to add 30 characters inside the ring
with no additional fee, write it in notes at checkout.
• Metal type: 925 Sterling silver.
• Bottom ring width: Approx. 0.3" (8 mm).
• Upper ring width: Approx. 0.47" (12 mm).
• The ring is coiled around itself and can adjusted to any finger size.
🎁 Each of my pieces comes packaged in a decorative box with a gift bag.
In the box, I include a card that explains the meaning of what engraved or embossed on the piece.
♥ You can always contact me via WhatsApp
Women's Jewelry, Men's Jewelry, Judaica Jewelry, Jewish Jewelry, Kabbalah Jewelry, Empowerment,
925 Sterling Silver,
Type of gems
- Ana bekoach
- The most powerful Kabbalistic prayer that has existed for about 2000 years.
- אבג יתצ Ana bekoach, g'dulat yemincha,tatir tz'rura
- Helps us create a better reality through awareness by seeing the potential in every situation that crosses our path
- קרע שטן Kabel rinat amcha sagveinu, tahareinu nora
- Helps us overcome ego and succeed in connecting to the voice of the soul.
- נגד יכש Na gibor dorshei yichudcha, k'vavat shamrem
- Helps us connect with the force of plenty and inspires the force of giving.
- בטר צנג Barchem taharem, rachamei tzidkatcha Tamid gamlem
- Will power and perseverance. Helps us start and end processes successfully.
- חקב טנע Chasin kadosh berov tuvcha, Nahel adatecha
- Helps us see the greater picture and understand that everything happens to us for a reason.
- יגל פזק Yachid ge'eh le'amcha p'neh, zochrei k'dushatecha
- Helps us transcend above our nature and connect with the force of angels. Awakens an awareness of global change to give more of oneself to another.
- שקו צית Shavateinu kabel ushma tza'akateinu, yode'a ta'alumot
- Renewal and growth