Gold-filled Hebrew earrings for prosperity and success.
Dainty small gypsy earring, suitable for everyday use.
When designing earrings, I like the letters on the front to be decorative, and on the inside to hide the blessing in order to keep it discreet.
"השפע עלי שפע" - "Bestow upon me abundant blessings and success" in Rashi style handwriting.
"בשם ה' נעשה ונצליח ויהי, נעם ה' אלוהינו עלינו. ומעשה ידינו כוננה עלינו; ומעשה ידינו, כוננהו" Psalm 90:17
A blessing for success in everything we do.
ס.א.ל is one of the 72 names of G-d which is a talisman for prosperity.
Gold-filled. It does not turn black or wear off.
The layer of gold will not be affected by contact with water, because the gold in gold filled is mechanically bonded to the base metal.
Width - 0.2" (5.3 mm)
Diameter- 0.4" (11 mm)
Each of my pieces comes packaged in a decorative box with a gift bag.
In the box, I include a card which explains the meaning of what is engraved or embossed on the piece.
Women's Jewelry, Judaica Jewelry, Jewish Jewelry, Judaica and Kabbalah, Empowerment,
Type of gems
- 72 names of G-d
- In the Kabbalah, or Jewish mysticism, the names of the Divinity appear in 72 different three-letter combinations.
- According to the Kabbalah, these letters hold the key to the channels of powerful energy in the universe.
- Each combination of letters has its own unique qualities, representing a connection to a specific positive energy.
- The clandestine experts who studied the Book of Zohar say that anyone can connect to those same cosmic energy channels and control their virtues by scanning the letters.
- Kabbalah teaches that each person carries divinity within, and when we connect to our inner powers, we can work miracles. These letters are implements to be used towards that endeavor.