Gold-filled statement earrings engraved with Shema Israel.
A little extra protection on special occasions such as at the wedding of your son or daughter.
Large earrings with lots of presence.
On the front side, there is an embossment from the words "Shma Israel" in Rashi style handwriting.
On the back I have engraved:
"Shema Yisrael Hashem Elokeinu Hashem Echad Baruch Shem Kevod Malchuto Leolam Vaed"
The earrings are gold filled. The layer of gold will not be affected by contact with water.
The whole earring is 2.97" (75.6 mm) long and the back wire is 1.8" (46 mm) long.
The pendant is 3" (34.4 mm) long and the width is 1" (28 mm).
Each of my pieces comes packaged in a decorative box with a gift bag.
In the box, I include a card that explains the meaning of what is engraved or embossed on the piece.
Women's Jewelry, Judaica Jewelry, Jewish Jewelry, Judaica and Kabbalah, Empowerment,
Type of gems
- שמע ישראל ה' אלהינו ה' אחד - "Shema Yisrael Hashem Elokeinu Hashem Echad"
- "The LORD is our G-d, the LORD is one"
- (under one's breath)
- ברוך שם כבוד מלכותו לעולם ועד - "Baruch Shem Kevod Malchuto Leolam Vaed"
- "Blessed be the name of His glorious kingdom for ever and ever”
- This verse is a call to the people of Israel to acknowledge G-d as the one and only G-d.
- In the source, this verse was said by Moses, our forefather, in his sermon to the Israelite's before his death.
- This blessing is a practical expression of faith in the divinity and walking in the path of light.