Fine earrings suitable for everyday wear.
On the front side, I engraved the words "A Woman of Valor." And on the back I engraved three verses from the psalm:
"אשת חיל מי ימצא ורחוק מפנינים מכרה. בטח בה לב בעלה ושלל לא יחסר.... רבות בנות עשו חיל ואת עלית על כלנה."
A woman of valor who can find? For her price is far above rubies. The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, and he hath no lack of gain. Many daughters have done valiantly, but thou excellest them all"
14k gold filled, does not turn black or wear off.
Unlike, Gold plating, The layer of gold will not be affected by contact with water, because the gold in gold filled is mechanically bonded to the base me
Earrings size: Approx. 1.1" x 0.38" (28mm x 9.8mm)
Each of my pieces comes packaged in a decorative box with a gift bag.
In the box, I include a card which explains the meaning of what is engraved or embossed on the piece.
Parchment, Women's Jewelry, Judaica Jewelry, Jewish Jewelry, Eshet Chayil Collection,
Type of gems
- Eshet Chayil (A Woman of Valor) is a psalm of praise for the ideal woman.
- The psalm concludes the Book of Proverbs, written by King Solomon.
- The husband sings this psalm to his wife on Sabbath Eve, Queen Sabbath, in tribute and love.
- Every word in the psalm expresses respect, appreciation and love towards the wife held dear.
- The psalm is written as an acrostic – every first letter in the verse when read in succession creates the entire Hebrew alphabet from the letter ‘aleph’ to ‘taf’.
- The psalm is sung as the perfect love song from A to Z.
- According to the Kabbalah, the Hebrew letters of the holy language are codes from higher worlds.
- It is a powerful psalm, through which the frequency of the song, sung on Friday night (Sabbath Eve), raises high the frequency of the soul.