A gold-filled ring engraved with Idan Raichel's lyrics
"To get up every morning
And to go out into the world
And to try everything before it all ends
To search from whence we came
And in the end always to return to the beginning
To find yet more beauty in everything"
The lyrics are from Idan Raichel's song "Before It All Ends".
A very delicate ring that can be worn all on its own or with other rings on your hand.
Very comfortable and can be worn as an everyday ring.
The ring is gold-filled. The layer of gold will not be affected by contact with water.
The base of the ring is about 0.1" (3 mm) so it is very comfortable to wear, and Its width at the top is about 0.54" (14 mm).
Each of my pieces comes packaged in a decorative box with a gift bag.
In the box, I include a card that tells you the Idan Raichel song and album that the verse/s came from.
Women's Jewelry, Judaica Jewelry, Jewish Jewelry, Idan Raichel songs, Empowerment,
Type of gems
- "Before It All Ends" - "At the Edge of the Beginning"
- Be not afraid to fall in love
- That the heart will break
- Be not afraid to lose along the way
- To get up every morning
- And to go out into the world
- And to try everything before it all ends
- To search from whence we came
- And in the end always to return to the beginning
- To find yet more beauty in everything
- And to dance until overcome by exhaustion or love
- Of all the moments in time
- To find one to hold onto
- To say that we have arrived
- Always to remember to stop for a moment
- To give thanks for what we have, and from whence we came
- To hug her at night
- When she falls asleep
- Then the whole world calms down
- To breathe her in deeply
- To know that always
- I will be there for her