One of the most impressive and powerful rings. For women who love large rings that make a statement.
The engraving is of Idan Raichel's optimistic song, "Before it, all ends" in Hebrew.
"Be not afraid to fall in love, that the heart will break, Be not afraid to lose along the way, to get up every morning, And to go out into the world, and to try everything before it all ends."
This ring is a reminder to live life and enjoy the moment.
I read the words he has written, and each time, I am again inspired by them.
Gold-filled. It does not turn black or wear off.
Unlike, Gold plating, The layer of gold will not be affected by contact with water, because the gold in gold filled is mechanically bonded to the base metal.
The band is 7.3 mm wide so its very comfortable to wear.
Upper ring sizes:
Width approx. 0.95" (24 mm), length approx. 1.6" (40 mm).
Each of my pieces comes packaged in a decorative box with a gift bag.
In the box, I include a card that tells from which Idan Raichel song and album the verses come.
Women's Jewelry, Judaica Jewelry, Jewish Jewelry, Idan Raichel songs, Empowerment,
Type of gems
- "Before It All Ends" - "At the Edge of the Beginning"
- Be not afraid to fall in love
- That the heart will break
- Be not afraid to lose along the way
- To get up every morning
- And to go out into the world
- And to try everything before it all ends
- To search from whence we came
- And in the end always to return to the beginning
- To find yet more beauty in everything
- And to dance until overcome by exhaustion
- Or love
- Of all the moments in time
- To find one to hold onto
- To say that we have arrived
- Always to remember to stop for a moment
- To give thanks for what we have, and from whence we came
- To hug her at night
- When she falls asleep
- Then the whole world calms down
- To breathe her in deeply
- To know that always
- I will be there for her