Long Necklace, The pendant engraved in Hebrew with Idan Raichel's lyrics.
"Before it, All Ends" from the "Edge of the Beginning" is, in my opinion, one of the most empowering songs by Idan Raichel.
A reminder to live life and to give thanks for what we have.
On top of this pendant, I have tried to create the feeling that it is actually Idan Raichel's handwriting.
The pendant made of high-quality gold plating over a brass base.
Gold Filled chain.
Pendant size: Approx. 1.4" x 2" (36 mm x 50 mm).
Adjustable gold-filled chain up to 31" (80 cm)
Each of my pieces comes packaged in a decorative box with a gift bag.
In the box, I include a card that explains the meaning of what is engraved or embossed on the piece.
Women's Jewelry, Judaica Jewelry, Jewish Jewelry, Idan Raichel songs, Empowerment,
Gold-filled, Gold plated,
Type of gems
- "Before it All Ends" - "At the Edge of the Beginning"
- Be not afraid to fall in love
- That the heart will break
- Be not afraid to lose along the way
- To get up every morning
- And to go out into the world
- And to try everything before it all ends
- To search from whence we came
- And in the end always to return to the beginning
- To find yet more beauty in everything
- And to dance until overcome by exhaustion
- Or love
- Of all the moments in time
- To find one to hold onto
- To say that we have arrived
- Always to remember to stop for a moment
- To give thanks for what we have, and from whence we came
- To hug her at night
- When she falls asleep
- Then the whole world calms down
- To breathe her in deeply
- To know that always
- I will be there for her