A leather necklace for protection.
It can be easily worn casually by day or when wearing that little black dress on an evening out.
On top I have embossed a verse from "Shir Lama'alot":
"The Lord will guard you're going and coming now and forever".
In many of my designs, I take old verses from our Sages and make a modern graphic design out of them.
• Metal: The pendant made of high-quality gold plating over a brass base.
• My leather is produced uniquely. It is two-sided and of high quality.
• Pendant size: Approx. 35 mm x 25 mm).
🎁 Each of my pieces comes packaged in a decorative box with a gift bag.
In the box, I include a card that explains the meaning of what engraved on the jewelry.
♥ You can always contact me via WhatsApp 972-523776353
Women's Jewelry, Men's Jewelry, Judaica Jewelry, Bible Verse jewelry, Empowerment, SALE,
Leather, Gold plated,
Type of gems
- Shir Lama'alot - The Song of Ascents
- A Psalm of outcry and supplication.
- The Levites would sing this hymn as they began their ascent of the steps of the great Temple.
- When a person is in need of help and salvation, regarding any matter, they may chant this hymn with great deliberation, and with God’s help, receive what they’ve asked for.
- Shir lama`alot - A Song of Ascents.
- Asse einaim el heharim -- I turn my eyes to the mountains;
- me'ain yavo ezri? - from where will my help come?
- Ezri me'im HaShem - My help comes from the Lord,
- ose shamaim ve'aretz - Maker of heaven and earth
- Al iten lammot raglecha - He will not let your foot give way;
- al yanum shomerecha - your guardian will not slumber;
- Hineh, lo yanum velo yishan shomer Yisrael - See the guardian of Israel neither slumbers nor sleeps!
- HaShem shomerecha - the Lord is your guardian
- HaShem tzilcha al yad yeminecha. - the Lord is your protection at your right hand.
- yomam hashemesh lo yakeka - By day the sun will not strike you,
- veyareach balailah - nor the moon by night
- HaSHem yishmorcha mikol ra'ah - The Lord will guard you from all harm;
- yishmor et nafshecha - He will guard your life.
- HaShem yishmor tzecha ubo'echa - The Lord will guard your going and coming
- me'ata ve'ad olam - Now and Forever