The Artist / Ravit's Story
My life’s journey has led me to jewelry design. When I am creating my art, it is clear to me that I am fulfilling my destiny.
- Since I was little, I have always heeded the whispers of my heart and have chosen to be in those places that elicit happiness.
- I have undergone many incarnations of creativity.
- Through each period, they served as a mirror of life, and with the help of inner awareness, I was able to turn every difficulty into a springboard.
- To me, the connection to a higher power is natural and undeniable. I've always felt like a puppet whose strings are being guided by something greater than me.
- When my army service was over, I began my travels around the world. During these travels, I found the alchemist in me, and with every stage, my dreams turned into reality. This seemed completely natural, yet through my environment, I understood that it is not at all something to be taken for granted.
- Today, I understand that is the unwavering faith that has led me to each achievement.
- Dream a reality – because every one of us can turn a dream into reality.
- When I design a piece of jewelry, I turn it into a reminder of all the things we can do in collaboration with the magic of the universe.
- Today, I apply my life motto to all of my jewelry out of the attitude that everything is possible and everything is for the best. Abracadabra – "Evarehkiedabreh" ("I shall create that of which I speak") – I create the reality of my life.
- I've been living in a world of jewelry and precious stones for the past 20 years. I design jewelry pieces for sale in Israel and export.